Sunday, December 28, 2008

19 random things about Gotcha

1. My Bunda is the best mom ever.

2. Vaseline lip balm is my savior

3. I can't use spoon.

4. My life is pretty much about SOCCER and SENAYAN

5. GBK stadium and Senayan city are my second and third home.

6. Snakes and giraffe are the cutest pet.

7. My yellow Balenciaga and satine prada bags are my best partner

8. Short-memory-syndrome known as my last name

9. Im so lucky to found Nindia Satiman, my fashionable sister on facebook.

10. Trust me, i can live without your expensive cars, dad!!

11. I am definitely not a home body. (as nindia said)

12. Gotcha is (was) a 10woman :)

13. I do what i like and i like what i do.

14. Do not disturb me when im in bath.

15. Trully, i'd love to cook, but still i cant do it.

16. I hate when my pony becomes wet.

17. Sometimes i just dont care of what people thinks about me.

18. ST 12 songs are my guilty pleasure! hihihi.

19. Cadbury almond chocolate bar is my new best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment