Friday, May 29, 2009

FOREVER FRIENDSHIP

Sometimes in life, i find a special friend. Someone who changes my life just by being part of it. Someone who makes me laugh until you can't stop. Someone who makes me believe that there really is good in the world. Someone who convinces me that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for me to open it.
This a forever friendship. When I'm down and the world seems dark and empty, my forever friend lifts me up in spirit and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full. My forever friend gets me through the hard times, the sad times and the confused times. If i turn and walk away, my forever friend follows. If i lose my way, my forever friend guides me and cheers me on. My forever friend hold my hand and tells me that everything is going to be okay.

And i have found that kind of friendship, i feel happy and complete because i need not worry. I have a forever friends, and forever has no end.

I love you all really like i cant believe it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment