Friday, May 29, 2009

i'm so happy like i cant believe it!




Ola! hoaaahhh..after spending my day for SLEEPING, akhirnya sekarang baru bener2 bisa melek buat nulis, hehehe. mmmpphhh,

At may 27th 11pm, i got a insanely-made-me-happy birthday SURPRISE from my lovely boyfriend and my besties babies :). Wooooowwwwwwwwwwww, i realy shocked like i cant believe it until now! all my guys are being together to surprising me :D

and the best part is when my fashionably beautiful bestie Nindia Satiman appeared and give me a BIRTHDAY LETER and present too.. because i think she wouldt come, facing the fact that she would have a final exam at the next day. I LOVE YOU MENGCHI:)

Anind and Danar and Hatta appearanced was also make me shocked too, i realy have no idea why they both with nindia, and my LSPR mates (Dhita,tiwi,apok and the others) and my bf could arrange a sweet surprise like that :)

Thak you Allah, I am really blessed to have them in my life:)

No comments:

Post a Comment