Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lucky me i just have one class session every wednesday.

I've just done my beautiful lunch at senayan city with Danar :)
hey, i've missed him tooo baad, heading the fact that he was so busy with the theatre, i didnt see him around for about THREE WEEKS. it feels like months due to the fact that i meet him everyday, before.

I'm so that glad we can share our missed moments today. He told me everythings that happend with his life during those weeks and i shared mine too.

The things that made me more happy is the fact that HE STILL THE OLD DANAR :)
He's still the one that loves KFC more that a plate of fucking salad
he's still the one that saving money for my birthday present :')
he's still the one who loves me and my bunda
he's still the one that laughing loud when im telling my fucking-CRISPY jokes
he's still the one that knows me better than anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment